Hypoallergenic products of “Nature’s Recipe” series do not contain allergens, parabens and products of genetic modification, synthetic colours, and ingredients of animal origin or polyethylene glycol derivatives.
A minimum of 90,4% and up to 96,4%
of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
The all-new hypoallergenic line of “Nature’s Recipe” cosmetic series contains sesame oil and immortelle extracts It specifically designed to efficiently treat sensitive skin. All hypoallergenic products provide skin with intensive nourishment, replenish it with moisture and, as a result, improve its tone and elasticity. “Nature’s Recipe Hypoallergenic” series helps to smooth wrinkles out, reduces its amount and depth as well as prevents the appearance of new ones; diminish all age-related skin changes in all age groups.
The main advantage of this cosmetic line is a complex of highly active natural antioxidant ingredients which are extracted from immortelle flowers and sesame seeds. Antioxidants alongside with a bio-peptide, lipids and complex of vitamins, trigger the mechanisms of skin self-regeneration. Moreover, they activate new collagen production and protect your skin from damage and destruction. This makes the skin look and feel smoother but wrinkles – less visible; skin becomes more resistant to the increase of detrimental environmental factors.
A thorough combination of innovative and thoroughly handpicked natural ingredients resulted in the creation of cosmetic products well tolerated even by very sensitive skin.
Buy with confidence
All and every product of Nature’s Recipe series had been subject to:
- Dermatological test in accordance with „Guidelines of cosmetics and perfumery products tests with reference to the evaluation of sensitivity of human skin” issued by the European Cosmetics Association (COLIPA), 1997.
- Skin physiological parameters test with German laboratory equipment under dermatologist supervision in accordance with special programme that includes skin parameter tests such as percentage of moisture and fat, transepidermal water loss and skin surface temperature.
and made by manufacturer which:
- Quality management system is certified according to international standard ISO 9001
- Good manufacturing practices are certified according to international standard ISO 22716 (GMP)
- System of environmental management is certified according to international standard ISO 14001
- Testing laboratory is accredited according to international standard ISO 17025
A bit more about ingredients
has been scientifically proven to possess numerous miraculous properties including the ability to fight successfully the signs of skin ageing. It:
- stimulates collagen synthesis, improves skin firmness and elasticity
- improves microcirculation, advances tissue regeneration
- provides an antioxidant activity, protects skin from early ageing
- has got a skin rejuvenation ability
- reduces dark circles and oedema under the eyes
- has got an inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- is suitable for people with increased skin sensitivity.
has long been known for its healing powers. Scientific research has proved that it has a potential to prevent skin ageing. Sesame oil is a unique and highly valuable natural substance which is extremely beneficial for the skin, because it:
- is a natural antioxidant
- deeply penetrates skin, softens and cleans it
- is a natural sun protection filter
- renews skin’s health, stimulates tissue regeneration
- moisturizes skin
- provides skin calming effect
- excretes hazardous products of metabolism
- is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and faded peeling skin.
effectively stimulates collagen synthesis and protects it from damage. It especially stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid even in “old” cells and reduces wrinkles.
is an essential structural element of connective tissue in our body and one of the most important substances filling up intercellular space. As we getting older, hyaluronic acid containing in intercellular space is reduced and, as a result, skin loses its natural ability to retain moisture. This leads to skin dryness, the deterioration of its elasticity and tone and, of course, the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid forms a semi-permeable film on skin surface which retains moisture, pulls up the top layer of skin and reduces wrinkles.
Ready to buy some hypoallergenic products?
Click Buy Now below to open all “Nature’s Recipe” series products.